PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Identity: JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A.
Postal Address: Avda. de Cornellá, 140 · 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat · Barcelona · Spain
Contact DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A., as the party in charge of the website, in accordance with the terms of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data and other regulations in force on personal data protection, and the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of 11 July (LSSICE), herein informs you that we have undertaken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data shall only be used for these purposes:
- To conduct the necessary commercial and administrative processes with Users of the website;
- To send advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical resource, when the User has expressly given consent to receive them, electronically or via subscription to the Newsletter;
- To answer queries and/or supply information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or signed up for by the User;
- To use his or her data to contact him or her, both electronically and not electronically, to obtain opinions on the service provided, and
The User can revoke his or her consent at any time by sending an email with the subject ‘Unsubscribe" to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A. does not engage in "spamming" practices, and therefore does not send commercial electronic e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, all the communications the User receives from the Provider, contains the possibility to withdraw his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described above, except by legal obligation or judicial injunction.
Your data shall be kept for the duration of our commercial relation, or until you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of the treatment. However, we shall keep certain identifying personal data and on traffic for a maximum period of two years, in case they should be required by Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from the improper use of the website.
They shall not be the object of decisions based on automated processing that cause any effect to your data.
The legal grounds for processing the data is the consent you provided to execute the purposes described above, which shall be requested at the time of ticking the pertinent box when collecting your data.
Not providing the personal data requested or not accepting the present data protection policy entails the impossibility of signing up for, registering or receiving information on the Provider's products and services.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data neither inside nor outside the EU. The Provider will only disclose information to law enforcement agencies by judicial injunction or legal obligation, notwithstanding the possibility to block or cancel your account in the event of circumstantial evidence of commission of crime or offence by the USER. The information provided shall be that which the Provider has at that moment.
The information you provide both through this website or through the app shall be housed on the servers of JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A., contracted out to Cubenode System S.L., with CIF (Spanish corporate tax ID) No. B19578707 and registered address in C/ La trucha, Edificio Victoria, portal 3, número 9, 5ºA, 18015, Granada.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
As a User and Interested party, you may exercise the following rights before JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A. by sending a letter to the postal address in the header of by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, entering the subject "LOPD, ARCO rights", and attaching a copy of your ID Document as regulated by the law.
• Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about his or her personal data being processed.
• Right of rectification or suppression: allows the interested party to correct mistakes and to modify data that may be inexact or incomplete.
• Right to erasure: allows to erase inadequate or excessive data.
• Right of opposition: Right to oppose certain, specific processing of personal data.
• Right to restrict processing: entails the marking of personal data stored, in order to limit future treatment.
• Right to data portability: providing the interested party with his or her data being processed, so that he or she can send them to another party responsible for processing, with no impediments.
• Right to object to automated individual decision-making (Including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
As User, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information by a registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: name of the company, activity, contact person, position, country, province, address, town, zip code, telephone, e-mail and the inquiry, being obligatory fields only the name, the e-mail and the query.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLOG
In the event that the User subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the information blog with update notices and that it will be kept until there is a mutual interest to arrive to the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation to do so.
JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A. reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to comply with new legal or jurisprudential procedures.
For all purposes the relationship between JUAN JOSÉ VERGÉS, S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish Legislation and Jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit, where the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona are the competent parties for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.